What personal information does Archonia.com gather?
The information we collect from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Archonia.com.
You will find an overview of the different types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store all information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way for a limited period of time. This pertains all information you provide us in your account, such as name, address, phone number, etc. This also includes information provided through your personal settings, such as favorite series, completed questionnaires etc.
You can choose not to provide certain information. Please note that this might negatively influence your shopping experience on our website. We use the information to respond to your specific requests and to customize your future shopping.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more pertinent, we receive conformation when you open an e-mail from us, if your computer supports this. This is completely anonymous but helps us improve the content of our e-mails. If you do not want to receive e-mails or other messages from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information provided by other sources: : We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. These can be e.g. delivery information we obtain from our shipping companies.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as easy login and storage of items in your basket between visits.
The help section of the toolbar in most browsers will help you prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to have the browser notified you when you receive a new cookie, or to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Archonia.com's features, and we recommend that you leave them enabled at all times.
Safety of personal details at Archonia.com
The information we gather from our customers is important to our business! Archonia.com does not sell, share or distribute this information to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails and processing online payments. These third parties have access to certain personal information needed to perform their duties. This information can't be used for any other purposes.
- What measures does Archonia.com take to secure my information? :
We aim to protect and secure your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
When placing an order, you are transferred to the secure page of the licensed and approved online payment company who will securely treat your payment.
Please make sure your access information and password, stored on your computer, is protected against unauthorized access. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and consider the safety of using the option to remain logged on.
How can I interact with Archonia.com on my personal details?
Which information can I access?
Archonia.com permits access to all your personal information stored about your account and your interactions with Archonia.com for the limited purpose of viewing and updating that information. These pertain details like up-to-date information regarding recent orders, personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, address, …), payment settings and credit balance as well as Archonia Points, e-mail notification settings, etc.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always choose not to provide information and add or update certain details on your account detail page. If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications or other types of messages from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. Notifications of status changes about your outstanding orders however can't be turned off. These notifications are considered to be of primary importance and, hence, will always be communicated to the e-mail address you provided.
The right to be forgotten!
Archonia.com gives you the possibility to completely close your account. This will only be possible 14 days after the reception of your last order, as we have to be able to provide you with the 14 days return period, applicable according to European consumer law. This period will be increased up to 30 days if you have an issue with the product and your claim was filed within the legal period of 14 days upon reception. Please note that closing your account will be definitive. For future purchases, a new account will have to be created. You also have the possibility to create a visitor account which will permit you to shop at our store without providing us with any further personal information than absolutely necessary to ensure the delivery of your order. This information will not be stored in any way after the 14 days return period, applicable according to European consumer law.