When an article is cancelled, by you or by us, there are various options that can occur depending on the current situation.
- You are using the "Box" system.
When you use the Box system, and an item is cancelled, any already paid funds will remain in the Box as prepayment. This is because we assume you'll continue using the Box and keeping the money there will prevent you from having to pay again when you add new items later on. If you no longer plan on using the Box or adding items, and require an actual refund, please contact our help desk (email@example.com).
- (Pre-)Orders outside of the "Box" system.
When you want to cancel an item from an order, or the entire order, you can not do so yourself. Please contact the help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the cancellation. Upon contacting us, please specify what you would like to happen with the already paid amount (if any).
There are various options:
- Move the money to your store credit, so you can use it again for a new order.
- Move the money to the prepayment of your Box, in case you are using the Box system.
- Request an actual refund.
Important to know:
- Actual refunds are not issued automatically. You have to request them. If we do not know your preference, we'll make the choice for you which seems the most logical at that time.
- Refunds will always be made through the same payment method that was used when placing your order.
- Refunds are done within 3 to 5 working days.