In your Archonia account, you can create one or more wishlists. These lists can help you keep track of all those gems you wish to add to your collection, but can't quite purchase right away.
Some rules of thumb:
- If you create more than one wishlist, you can select a "default" one. When you add items to your wishlist, they will always be added to the default wishlist. At the time of writing, it is not yet possible to move items between wishlists. So if you want to add items to a specific list, you have to set that list as default first.
- You can remove a wishlist if it becomes obsolete. However, all items in that wishlist will be lost and will not be transferred to a different one. So thread lightly, or you might have to start over.
- You can enable or disable notifications for each wishlist separately. Over time, different types of notifications will be added, and you can enable or disable each one separately per wishlist.
Pro-tip: Get creative! An example: if you want to add some items for safe keeping, but you don't want any e-mail reminders for them, you can create a specific wishlist for them and simply disable notifications for it. Alternatively, you can create a wishlist solely for pre-order release reminders. You don't want any e-mail reminders for your wishlisted items at all? Just disable all notifications on all wishlists. It's all up to you!
- Please keep in mind that a wishlist is nothing more than a list. These are not reservations, nor pre-orders, nor any other type of order. Items on your wishlist can (and probably will) sell out or disappear from our webshop. They will still be viewable in your wishlist, but you won't be able to purchase them anymore.
- At the time of writing, it is not yet possible to share a wishlist with your friends or family. Sorry!
(P.S., we did say "yet" 😉)
- More to come soon!